Sunday, October 30, 2005

Saturday again yahooo

Yahooo Saturday na naman, and it only means that tomorrow is day off again, well naging ok naman ang saturday ko yun nga lang I was late again. Medyo ok naman at hindi naman ako gaanong busy. And Im happy beacause we dont have a work for two days due to all saints day. Kaya everyones happy except to those people who still needs to work on monday because of the deadline of their work. Well everyone has their own gimik, my friends was asking me to join him in SM just to stroll there, But I have my own way, Ill go to my friends house to get my jacket, beacause my tatay needs it because he will go to our province for all saints day. I had a plan to watch the halloween episode of Magandang Gabi Bayan, ok naman kahit papaano ay natakot ako hehehe, but I didnt watch it completely dahil medyo tinatamad ako. Kaasar hindi ko nabasa yung text ni Kuya Bitoy nagaaya pa naman sa SM, eh wala naman akong ginagawa non sana nakapunta ako.

Well Ive also watched Pinoy Big Brother Halloween Special ok naman nakakatawa yung mga housemates, ang kulit ng mga costumes nila hehehe.

Past 12 na ako nakatulog at salamat sa Dios at natapos na naman ang isang buong araw ko =)

No comments: