Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My not so lucky day

Tsk I started the day bad, from jeep coming to the office upto the office are not so good, I had a mild argument on the jeepney driver (ang bagal kasing magpaandara kaya I decided to transfer on another jeepney) and aside from that I came late at work tsk tsk tsk1000x.

Then we had a problem on the website of wow magic sing the online transaction wasnt working kaasar talaga. I thought na talagang nasira ko becasue Ive downloaded all the files of wowmagicsing on our ftp, but Im pretty sure that I didnt edit anything, I just downloaded the files. The Marketing Manager of G2K (the owner of that site) chatted w/ me and weve discussed about the problems regarding on their site. Well thank God I thought that hell get mad at me because of that problem, but he was nice and thank God again because the problem got solved whew.

The whole was a busy and stressful day for me. I got home at 8:00 PM, as usual after work ay diretso agad ako sa cafe, but there were no new text messages for me in my chikka.

I watched PBB at nakakaaliw pa rin clang panoorin kahit konti na lang sila. I went to sleep at around 12 PM. Hindi ko na pinanood yung PBB uplate ni Marielle because I am really tired. Thank God at natapos na naman ang isang buong araw ko =)

No comments: