Friday, October 21, 2005

PBB Concert

Busy day again for me, because Ive finished some other dynamic pages for our site, well Im kinda stressed because Im lack of sleep, I think I only have 6 hours of sleep and its still not enough for me.

I feel very sleepy at around 4 PM kaya medyo bangag ako nung time na yan (kung kailan malapit nang mag uwian)

I came out early in the office beacuse Im not in the mood to work OT. Kumain muna ako sa Wendy's alone (sa Caloocan) at konting tambay don before I went home.

I arrived early sa Meycauayan at diretso agad ako sa Cafe beacuse Ive checked my chikka to see if someone texted me there, We are not allowed to use chikka in the office kaya yon sa cafe na lang ako nagbubukas, well theres no new messages for me kaya nakipag chat na lang ako sa MIRC hehehe.

Ok ang concert ng mga housemates sa Pinoy Big Brother nakakatawa at nakakatuwa silang tingnan dahil ang kulit ng concert nila, grabe ang sexy ni Cass she was HOOOOOT (grrr) on their concert, as well as Say and Chx, ganda ng boses ni Say duet cla ni Sam, ganda ng kanta nila, Im sure sisikat yung song na kinanta nila.Ang ganda rin ng number nila Uma ang lufet the three girls were HOOOT especially Cass, mas lalo ko siyang nagustuhan hehehe.

Medyo maaga akong nakatulog mga 12 am (well for me maaga na yon :D). Salamat sa Dios at natapos na naman ang isang buong araw ko :)


HUMAN BEINGS ARE SUCH SMALL CREATURES, AREN'T THEY?

SO DON'T BE TOO WORRIED ABOUT EVERYTHING,

TREASURE EVERY MOMENT, DO WHAT YOU WISH TO DO.....

BROADEN YOUR VIEW, BROADEN YOUR MIND,

DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE BOTHERING YOU,

DO TREASURE YOUR LOVED ONES, LIVE SAFELY AND PEACEFULLY,

ALWAYS BE HAPPY TO WELCOME THE COMING OF THE NEW DAY....... ENJOI THE SUNSHINE ...

ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHTER SIDE OF THINGS.....

No comments: