Saturday, October 22, 2005

Last day of work again hehehe

Thank God its Saturday again, and it only means that its last day of work. As usual busy pa rin ako kahit saturday na, inayos namin ulit yung site namin because its saturday and theres no work tomorrow, we have just updated our site. I thought our supervisor will teach us about PHP, but she wasnt prepared kaya yon it was moved on tuesday, so on tuesday were going to have a PHP lesson.

Well work was ok, thank God. After work ay diretso na naman ako sa internet cafe to check my chikka, I received a text messages from Kuya Bitoy, although yung isa ay nung friday pa niya pinadala at yung isa naman ay bago pa, he was in Apalit Pampanga for our Thanksgiving (buti pa siya), hopefully I could able to attend next week.

I replied to his text and asked him where he was, and he replied that he was at home already, I told him that Ill treat him a coffee in SM since it was saturday and theres no work tomorrow, but I decided to come on his place na lang dahil mukhang bantay siya ng bahay nila, tas yun nag kwentuhan lang kami. 10 pm na ako umalis sa kanila, actually start na ang Pinoy Big Brother nung umalis ako sa kanila (ayaw ni kuya bitoy sa PBB hehehe at kontra siya don) at nag text na rin ang sister ko sa kanya, she asked kuya if I was with him.

Ive continued watching PBB at home, 4th eviction night na at si Chx ang evicted (as I expected).

I think I went to bed at around 12 am to sleep. Thank God at natapos na naman ang isang buong araw ko =)

No comments: