Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Franzen is insane

I wasnt late hehehe at nagaral lang ako ng PHP buong araw sa office, thank God at natuto na akong gumawa ng search engine hehehe.

I watched PBB last night at medyo nakakatakot na yung kinikilos ni Franzen beacuse I think that guy has a big problem on his mind and he needs help. He committed lots of violations but despite of that he still in the PBB house, he should be evicted, nakakaasar lang kasi spoiled masyado c Franzen sa PBB malakas ang loob niya because he knew that the people will support him everytime he gets nominated for eviction. Those people are stupid they should now think that Franzen should be ousted on that house.

Praning na siya at nakakapraning na rin cya panoorin, all those times he was just fooling the people na ganon cya, although hes not that, KSP siya...

Anyway I went to bed at past 12. I didnt able to wath PBB uplate. Thank God for the whole day =)

No comments: